Senin, 13 Juni 2011

Lee Jordan Vintage Gold Sequin Plunge Maxi Dress





Size: 14 (M)
Material: Lurex / Poly

Shoulders: 16"
Sleeves: 21"
Bust: 18"
Waist: 15.5"
Hips: 23"
Length: 57"

Current Bid: $79.00 (12 bids)
S&H: $32.99 (!!! Apparently bc the seller of this specific item has recently moved to Sweden*)
Ends: June 13, 2011; 6:10PM PST (9:10PM EST)

I LOVE IT.  This thing has everything - gold, sparkly, maxi, drapey, flowy, booby, god it is just so awesome.  PLUS, it reminds me of the Elvis-ish jumpsuit Britney wore for ads for her Live From Las Vegas HBO special, and I've always loved that outfit/look:


Except this is even better, bc it's a dress and I hate jumpsuits (and rompers, basically anything that requires the removal of the top part to pee.)

Of course, the issues…am I really gonna have the guts to wear a sparkly gold maxidress casually?  If only worn 'out', that severely limits the versatility.  Also, so many bids and so expensive already…max?

*so the seller, 'sistersoftheblackmoon', looks like it is a group of ppl selling together, and the owner of this specific dress, referred to in the listing as 'sister sara', just moved.  I find the whole thing kinda funny, is this like a Wiccan thing?

T, 6/12/11:  Looks like an itchy burlap.  And kind of dated.  Yeah, not sure how to wear this casually . . . I'd go for a less blingy, sheer version of it, if possible.

A -- 6/13/11: Holy.  Effing.  Crap.  $425, 37 bids (even crazier when u add the $32 shipping).  That's like a new in-store DVF.  Or most things on Shopbop.  Wtf?!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

LinkWithin